Application for UNITED STATES MILITARY VETERANS AND IDF VETERANS
Heroes to Heroes teams up 15 veterans for a life-changing journey to Israel. Each team includes 12 Americans, 3 Israelis, and two team coaches (veterans from both combat and the Heroes to Heroes program).
Our program is designed to help our participants develop social and emotional bonds with one another while exploring their spirituality and pushing themselves physically. Teams meet online to get to know one another prior to the journey and stay together on social media upon their return to the United States.
Heroes to Heroes Foundation is currently accepting applications.
- American Military Combat Veteran with moral injury.
- Able to travel overseas.
- No previous travel to Israel.
- Hold Passport.
- Commitment to team for one year post trip.
- Agree to give Heroes to Heroes a $520.00 deposit
- Clinical Diagnosis of PTSD
Qualifications for IDF VETERAN Volunteers
- English speaking proficiency (conversational)
- Combat veteran
- Able to volunteer to travel in Israel for 9 days (various dates available)
- Good Ambassador for Israel
- Willing to support American veterans who suffer from Moral Injury.
- Commitment to team for one year after trip through online communication.