Heroes to Heroes Foundation provides spiritual healing and peer support for American Combat Veterans who have attempted suicide or are on a path to self-destruction due to moral injury. Participants report feelings of peace and a new sense of purpose. Most importantly, solid peer support groups are formed.
American Combat Veterans who have been deployed to any conflict—
We envision a country where our Law Enforcement and the communities they serve treat one another with respect.
Heroes to Heroes Blue provides spiritual healing and peer support for law enforcement officers who are having challenges on the job or at home due to moral Injury.
If you are experiencing or have experienced any of the following:
• Internal or external challenges on the job
• Estrangement from family or friends
• Difficulty relating to the community
• Thoughts of suicide and/or suicide attempts
The Heroes to Heroes Blue CONFIDENTIAL program may be for you
Heroes to Heroes has provided over 200 Military Veterans with a Spiritual healing and Peer support program that saves lives. Now Heroes to Heroes is expanding to include groups of law enforcement officers.
The Heroes to Heroes program
Heroes to Heroes provides a one-Year program that begins with a ten-day journey to Israel where you will experience your Faith where it all began. You will visit the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee, The Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. You will travel with Israeli Law Enforcement Officers as you visit The Western Wall, Masada, the Dead Sea, and historical sites. You will have the opportunity to be baptized in the River Jordan, plant trees, and volunteer to help those in need.
The program continues when you return to the United States. All teams take part in the following:
• Constant team contact online (WhatsApp)
• Regular in-person team meetings
• Weekend team reunion
Heroes to Heroes serves both Active Duty and Retired Officers who following:
• Understand that this is an alcohol and drug free program
• Agree to keep confidential names and information about fellow participants
• Have no prior visits to Israel
• Hold a valid Passport
• Are willing to be part of a team for a minimum of one year, attend meetings, and participate in post-program events
• Are able to travel on a flight for 12 hours
You are responsible for:
• Flight/transportation to meet team at New York Airport
• Lunches and incidentals during journey in Israel
• Transportation to meetings and events post-program
• $500 deposit that is refundable upon completion of the program
How to apply:
All applications are online. Go to www.heroestoheroes.org to apply. Make sure to apply to Heroes to Heroes Blue. You will hear from a Team Coach.