Heroes to Heroes saves lives. If you are a veteran, retired from the workforce with 10-20 hours per month to give to your brothers and sisters who are struggling, consider becoming a Heroes to Heroes Coach.
Heroes to Heroes trains you to lead a team through their one-year journey from suicidal ideation to community re-integration. Our curriculum-based program includes two online team meetings per month and one-on-one meetings with your team members for twelve months. It also includes a 10-day journey to Israel where the journey continues with nightly meetings designed to ignite the flames of our veterans’ souls.
Coaches’ Responsibilities Include
- Attending bi-monthly training sessions (online)
- 12-month commitment for training and program execution
- Holding bi-monthly team meetings with team members
- Meeting with each team member one-on-one monthly
- Making sure all assignments are understood and completed by all team members
- Using the Heroes to Heroes platform to run and manage the team
- Collecting all required forms from team members prior to deadlines
- Motivating team members to put in the work needed for healing
- Retired or separated honorably from any branch of the United States Military
- Desire to help fellow veterans overcome their struggles to reintegrate into society
- Belief that connection to faith/spirituality is crucial for healing
- Strong listening skills
- Hold a valid United States passport and able to travel to Israel for 10-days.
- Able to commit to the time needed for training and carrying out of team responsibilities
- Accepting of all faiths. Heroes to Heroes is a nondenominational organization. We do not proselytize any faith.
- Technologically competent. User of Microsoft Outlook, Teams, and able to learn the Heroes to Heroes community platform.